Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Resurrection time!

Hello nonexistent followers!
So I've decided it's time to resurrect this blog. Change it up a bit. Get involved. I'm at a place in my life where I have some extra time (for how long I have no idea) that I need to dedicate to something. During that time I've found I've been doing some extra crafts that I've pinned onto my Pinterest that I thought, "Hey, I'll have time for that someday." So then I also thought, "Hey why not put this on my blog!" and I've also been wanting to pick up my camera more, even though my job lets me do plenty of that, so I also need a place for that. So hopefully this is something I can keep up with and post regularly the pictures I take and the crafts I do. And hopefully if there is anyone reading this, you will be interested and want to follow me too!

So anyway.....onto some interesting stuff...
Over the weekend I got to carve a pumpkin at my mom's house which was super fun. I always love carving pumpkins. I think my favorite part is cleaning out the guts. I know, kinda weird. I just love the smell and all that slimy gooeyness. And then my next favorite part definitely is putting the candle in and turning off all the lights to see what it looks like...

and as you can see I decided to carve a dapper skeleton (:

Today I went out took some photos just for fun. It was a nice and chilly fall day so I decided to go out and see what I could find...


 a yucky spider :P







and my cute little orchid in my window (:

And then to end the night I helped my dad make his delicious chili...

 .....which we ended up filling two pots. this was before we transferred some to another pot. haha.

So that's it for today. I hope that if any of you out there see my blog and are interested you would decide to subscribe and follow me. I promise to follow back!

-Jaimee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment