Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Internet! This post will be short since I'm stuffed and lazy tonight. No DIY's this week again. BUT, I should have something for next week. We shall see. I made some awesome cupcakes yesterday that were a hit at dinner today. They're Apple Beer Cupcakes that are made with Angry Orchard beer which is my favorite. I got the recipe from Brown Sugar. It's fairly simple and the cupcakes turned out great...


Earlier this week I had the pleasure of taking pictures for one of my good friends and his little family...

Love them (:

and earlier this week I bought a little heatable owl! So cute!...
Oh and I already have my black friday shopping done. Did it online and got the same prices. No shipping cost. And I didn't even have to wait in line. HA!

Well internet, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Until next time...
-Jaimee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment